It really wouldn't be psychology just training them to lead the blind, hunt for bodies, bombs, etc. It's just that I had two and they were very good, they knew the household rules.
We were doing time outs long before time outs were heard of. The time outs meant going into another room or sitting in a corner until I decided your punishment for the wrong doing was recognized. Then moms picked up.
Pat
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Pamela Harper
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 3:49 PM
Subject: Re: don't be afraidt

Gerald

Everyone laughed at me for my intrest in the series but the animal psychologist presenting made it all so credible. Certainly a lot of the problems various animals had were sorted out. Our last dog we got from an animal rescue, very traumatised from ill treatment and finally desrtion and starvation, had lots of behaviour problems and I must admit we used a lot  of psychology to sort her out. Is that not what human psychology is all about in most cases, changing behaviour and feelings. After all humans are only another species of animal. Perhaps animal psychology could be a field that Pat could go into.

Pamela and power