From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">G.F. Phillips
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 12:32 PM
Subject: Re: don't be afraidt

Hello Pat
That sounds a good programme.   I can understand having more patience with animals than with humans.   Mind you, if you'd seen me about an hour ago getting more and more impatient as I tried to find my two dogs who were hiding in the garden.   I was up to my eyeballs in work.   It was also their tea time.  I actually became quite manic shouting, swearing and waving the packet of dog food in the air, all this while still in my dressing gown!

Of course they appeared tails wagging and me - well of course I patted them and said how lovely they were and, of course, I immediately forgot that I was even remotely angry at their disobedience.   I'd never make a dog trainer :-)
Best
Gerald