From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 2:52 PM
Subject: Re: don't be afraidt

Since we are on the topic of animals I now know that Mercy College is just a walk from the train station in Dobbs Ferry they offer a program training seeing eye dogs. I would love doing that. I love animal!
My dog was 17 when I put her down still have her ashes on my shelf. My other dog and cat are buried in a cemetary. It seems I have more patience with dogs and cats than I do with humans.
Pat