Thats the book
I do read a lot also but use an intergrative approach to counselling and sometimes have differculty fitting practice to theory. I was trained in intergrative counselling psychollogy although my basic training is humanistic. I know purists find this approach differcult to understand but it suits my personality as I can find negative and  positive things in all theories. I accessed the website you recommended and found it informative. I have said this before that I have found in PTSD that sometimes you have to peel the onion so to speak and deal with past traumas before dealing with the presenting issue.

Talking about onions, I have a good receipie for onion soup if anyone wants one. By the way I am still waiting for the other soup recipies I was promised especially now I have the theory to back some of it up.

Pamela and power