    From: Pamela Harper <[log in to unmask]>
    To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
    Date: 07 April 2003 12:39
    Subject: Re: Challenging Beliefs

    Gerald

    I believe death is mearly a transition from one dimension to another, The death of my father therefore does not mean the end but continued exhistance in another form. Psych experiences or whatever anyone else chooses to call them around his death only further strengthen this belief. I have what appears to be a fairly unique acceptance of death and all though I grieved for his human exhistance i was acceptable of what had happened as a normal part of the human cycle which, inevitabely , we all come to at some stage in our exhistance. The transition can be spiritual or if it turns out that does not exhist phsical as we decompose and become part of something else.

    Bit heavy for a Monda morning but there you go.

    Pamela and power