Ah yes Pat the Cathars.   Forgot to mention them in relation to Arthur Guirdham. Of no particular interest -  I have just come back from a meeting on a patient on whom 'the others' thought my opinion would be of value.   I think it may have been if 99% of the mental health professionals attending were not so toxic themselves.
Best
Gerald
-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 31 March 2003 21:52
Subject: Re: Challenging Beliefs

One of my fellow classmates gave a presentation on the Cathars quite impressive for the time. Quite liberal with their views. A shame the Holy Roman Catholic Church destroyed them all. I immediately connected Freud's Catharis with his speech even though it was for Anthropology. Bosch's painting wow could labeled x.
Pat