Dear Andrew,

Thank you for contributing.  Although I have not felt 'excluded' as
such from the list 'club' at any time, I can see how that could happen,
not as a deliberate act, but as you say, simply a sense of a private
conversation, that incoming threads, or off-shooting ones, are not
always acknowledged.

Perhaps in light of your comments, which I find very valid, we could
all (and I am speaking for myself here really), be mindful of others
postings and make efforts to be more inclusively aware.

You also mentioned about it feeling more accessible. This perhaps is a
good time to ask others, who do not contribute much, or at all, if they
also have similar feelings?  And I totally agree about the one liners.
They can seem so polite and like that exclusive conversation.  Perhaps
that only really happens a lot, when the list is quiet and some
movement is better than nothing.

I welcome your input, and I wonder also how Steve feels about it, being
the list owner?

Best Wishes
Amanda