Thank you Henry

I have read Brief Therapy for PTSD and attended training about it given by
human givers and have sucessfully used the techniques there in. (I'll try
most things once as i am more an experiencial learner than an academic) One
client finished up laughing about the situation that had traumatised her in
the first place and could not, after the session, understand why it had
caused her so much anxiety in the first place. A minor trauma but important
to her. You don't get better succeess than that. I appreciate  invites to
conferences and trainings but unless they are held in Leeds a spinal problem
limits my ability to travel. I get most of my information now days from
books, the web, the list and other collegues. So thank you for the web site
reference I will certainly look it up

Pamela and power