Hi, I'm new to the list.  I'm a final year uni student from Australia and
am currently completing an assignment on counselling in the workplace.  I
have chosen a community outreach/disability services setting as I have
recently started working part-time in this area.

I am very interested in the effect that working with high-needs groups
[dual diagnosis, disabled, homeless etc] has on the counsellor themselves.
I have performed searches on a few different search engines and also sites
such as Cochrane, and used many different variables with no results.  Can
anyone who can direct me to any information on counsellors that need
counselling [or any variations thereof eg psychologists that need
psychotherapy; psychiatrists with mental illness etc] please contact me
ASAP!  Thanks so much.