Dear Jim,

many thanks for your prompt reply.

I am currently tutoring a Problem-based learning group in an Online
Learning module on our Postgraduate Diploma in Third Level Learning and
Teaching. There are only 5 in the group, and all are lecturers in various
higher education institutions. They all have their own individual learning
objectives when starting the module, and I am interested in achieving those
through the group, and also ensuring that each individual can appreciate
the benefits of online learning for the individual (working in their own
time and at their own pace etc) as well as achieving the benefits of
collaboration.

Hope this makes sense!

Would appreciate any help you can give.

many best wishes,
Roisin

Roisin Donnelly (BA Hons, MSc, PGCTHE, MEd)
Learning Development Officer
The Learning and Teaching Centre
Dublin Institute of Technology
14 Upper Mount Street