Dear Tom: When you say that a title is in the Iter bibliography and
follow it with this text

"Local system #: ABB-5749
 Local system #: (Sirsi) 305032
 Personal Author: Paul, Jacques
 Title: Histoire du Catharisme [review article]
 Physical descrip: p. 269-272
 Series Title: Revue d'histoire de l'*glise de France, vol. 68, no.
 July-Dec., alt. no. 181, (1982)
 Language: French"

does that mean that I can consult it by email or on the net?
Forgive my computer illiteracy.  Yours, John Mundy

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]