Dear Colleagues

I have received the following query at the LTSN-ICS. If anyone can provide
any information please email me directly.

"Has any work had been done relating specifically to the teaching of Library
and Information Management to students with disabilities. I know there has
been a lot of work done on making libraries more accessible to students with
disabilities, but I wanted to focus specifically on the issues of teaching
this subject. I will be establishing a resource base that will be subject
specific."

Please send your responses to [log in to unmask]

best wishes

Alan
Alan Brine
Manager (Information Science)
Learning and Teaching Support Network Centre for Information and Computer
Sciences
Department of Information Science,
Brockington Building
Loughborough University,