Thank you very much, Dr. Martin,

I often wonder , as I am quite foreigner for English language,
the difference between "health technology assessment" and
 "technology assessment of health care".  And also wonder
the difference between "health technology assessment" and
"health care technology assessment".

On defining your new HTA society, I hope these difference
 will be defined , or described whether the difference exist
 or not.

I suppose some HTA academics in Japan are health economists.
But HTA itself , I think, is not limited as health economics. To what
 direction the new society will cruise is my concern. Bon voyage!

all the best

SAIO

Takeo SAIO, M.D.
e-mail; [log in to unmask]
Fuji Toranomon Health Promotion Center.
1067-1 Kawashimata, Gotemba, Shizuoka, 412-0045, JAPAN
TEL; +81-550-89-5633 FAX; +81-550-89-5663