Great,thanks.
Gayle

Date sent:              Tue, 22 Apr 2003 13:14:08 +0100
Send reply to:          Evaluation of online learning              <[log in to unmask]>
From:                   "Konrad, John [CES]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Welcome to the list
To:                     [log in to unmask]

> Dear Colleagues,
> I have taken the liberty of adding you to this new list as a result of
> your expressing an interest in our European Project. If you don't want
> to join, please let me know. We hope to start work after Easter. Kind
> regards,
>
> John
>
> John Konrad
> Senior Lecturer in Professional Development
> Course Leader, MSc (Teaching and Learning using ICT)
> http://www.lmu.ac.uk/ces/epd/courses/mscict.htm
> School of Education & Professional Development
> Leeds Metropolitan University
> Carnegie Hall
> Beckett Park Campus
> Leeds LS6 3QS
> Phone: 0113 283 2600 ext 3634
> Fax: 0113 283 3181
> IP Address: 160.9.201.215
> http://www.lmu.ac.uk/ces/epd/staff/konradj.htm

Dr Gayle J Calverley,
Distributed Learning, 186 Waterloo Place,
University of Manchester, Oxford Road, M13 9GP
Email: [log in to unmask]
Telephone: 0161 275 8106  Internal: 58106
Fax: 0161 275 2221 Internal: 52221

Resources and Technology Advisor, Distributed Learning
LifeSign JISC DNER Project http://www.lifesign.ac.uk/
ALT Occasional Publications Editor http://www.alt.ac.uk/