  Hi Andy,

Thanks for clarifying this issue.  As I've said before, I'm on really
shaky ground when it comes to advising on identifiers :-}  so I'd be
really, really  grateful if you would be willing to write up a proposal
for "learning object identifiers".  We could then incorporate your
proposal into the next draft of the UKCMF. Thanks again.

All the best
Lorna

--
Lorna M. Campbell