From: [log in to unmask]
Full-name: Pamelah539
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 09:12:28 EDT
Subject: creative therapy in trauma
To: [log in to unmask]

--part2_124.20af15ec.2bcabc3c_boundary

Hello list

HELP

Have a short presentation to do on the use of creative therepy with children
to adress trauma. Although I use play, painting, story writting, letter
writting, poems, baking, and puppets in my indirect work with traumatised
children and have a good sucssess rate, as usual I have no theoretical
references to back it up. I have picked bits up here there and everywhere
from other therapissts and playworkers but feel I need to offer something
theoretical as well as practical. I have tried searching the net to no avail
so is there anyone out there who can help me

PLEASE

Pamela and power

--part2_124.20af15ec.2bcabc3c_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hello list<BR>
<BR>
HELP<BR>
<BR>
Have a short presentation to do on the use of creative therepy with children=
 to adress trauma. Although I use play, painting, story writting, letter wri=
tting, poems, baking, and puppets in my indirect work with traumatised child=
ren and have a good sucssess rate, as usual I have no theoretical references=
 to back it up. I have picked bits up here there and everywhere from other t=
herapissts and playworkers but feel I need to offer something theoretical as=
 well as practical. I have tried searching the net to no avail so is there a=
nyone out there who can help me<BR>
<BR>
PLEASE<BR>
<BR>
Pamela and power </FONT></HTML>

--part2_124.20af15ec.2bcabc3c_boundary--