        I am trying to get my head round what makes this unfortunate young man a terrorist. I always assumed the name came from the desire of the person to inspire terror. Setting fire to a large piece of cloth you are holding over your head is more likely to inspire a quick video recording for 'Dumb and Dumber' or other cruel TV programmes. The best you could hope for from spectators would be a gush of sympathy for your predicament (this would I hope be the response of anyone in our field of work).

        Stephen Rennie