David, I've repeated some tests of Friday morning, with jobs submitted
every 2 minutes, from RAL gppui via the IC RB with requirements BHAM, and
have now got a 100% success rate for 40 jobs, with most jobs running
within 1 or 2 mins and a max of 6 minutes. Just one is still saying
'Scheduled' though it ran 40 min ago, but the rest are all 'OutputReady'.

Great stuff! Lawrie Lowe.

--
Tel: 0121 414 4621    Fax: 0121 414 6709    Email: [log in to unmask]