I guess this worked??

[root@hepbf4 mom_logs]# ldapsearch -x -H ldap://gppinfo06.gridpp.rl.ac.uk:2135 -b
'Mds-vo-name=qmul,Mds-vo-name=edgapp,o=Grid'
version: 2

#
# filter: (objectclass=*)
# requesting: ALL
#

# search result
search: 2
result: 0 Success

# numResponses: 1

On Thu, 13 Mar 2003, Steve Traylen wrote:

> The top giis (edgpro) currently on lxshare0373.cern.ch is going
> to move to RAL.
>
> In order to allow for overlap of the two gisses could you please
> add to your CEs LCFG profile.
>
> EXTRA(globuscfg.giisreg)    edgapp
> globuscfg.tag_edgapp        site
> globuscfg.localName_edgapp  SITE_GIIS
> globuscfg.regName_edgapp    edgapp
> globuscfg.regHost_edgapp    gppinfo06.gridpp.rl.ac.uk
>
> After recompiling your profiles restart mds on the CE.
>
> Check you are visible, eg for cavendish.
>
> ldapsearch -x -H ldap://gppinfo06.gridpp.rl.ac.uk:2135 \
>   -b 'Mds-vo-name=cavendish,Mds-vo-name=edgapp,o=Grid'
>
> If you did this yesterday, (Andy I think you did)
> could you just restart the giis.
>
> The problem that was bothering this machine has now been
> resolved I think and I would rather test out in the UK before
> announcing to rest of the world.
>
>    Steve
>

> --
> Steve Traylen
> http://www.gridpp.ac.uk/

Department of Physics            | Dr Dave Kant
Queen Mary College               | TEL/FaX: +44 (0)20 7882 5054
Mile End Road  London  E1 4NS    | e-mail : [log in to unmask]