The top giis (edgpro) currently on lxshare0373.cern.ch is going
to move to RAL.

In order to allow for overlap of the two gisses could you please
add to your CEs LCFG profile.

EXTRA(globuscfg.giisreg)    edgapp
globuscfg.tag_edgapp        site
globuscfg.localName_edgapp  SITE_GIIS
globuscfg.regName_edgapp    edgapp
globuscfg.regHost_edgapp    gppinfo06.gridpp.rl.ac.uk

After recompiling your profiles restart mds on the CE.

Check you are visible, eg for cavendish.

ldapsearch -x -H ldap://gppinfo06.gridpp.rl.ac.uk:2135 \
  -b 'Mds-vo-name=cavendish,Mds-vo-name=edgapp,o=Grid'

If you did this yesterday, (Andy I think you did)
could you just restart the giis.

The problem that was bothering this machine has now been
resolved I think and I would rather test out in the UK before
announcing to rest of the world.

   Steve

--
Steve Traylen