In a message dated 3/15/2003 12:36:47 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

Forgive yet another Australian intrusion onto your list, but I've been
examining various specifications (in addition to writing some) for a while.
There is quite a bit of difference between the US and UK specs.  Our
Australian specs are nearer the UK model than the US.  There are a few areas
of major difference.

Barbara
No apology needed. This discussion has been very helpful to this Yank (which is why I asked the question ;-) ). I suspect that at some point in time we will see the various vendors begin to advertise that their product is certified under the various standards.

I am currently investigating various software products and find it very interesting to see the increase in products that are scheduled for DOD testing. this is especially true of workflow products. This link will show the products/vendors scheduled for testing
http://jitc.fhu.disa.mil/recmgt/schedule.htm

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Richmond, Va