Hi everyone

This posting is to let you all know that Sue Hill Recruitement is actively
involved in the recruitment of Records Management / Archiving staff, in
both the corporate and public sectors, and that we do all we can to keep up
to date with developments in the industry.

Currently we are looking for three senior staff for an outsource provider
who has won a major government RM contract (digitisation of c.9 million
records and ongoing management of the records) - so if recruiting and
training indexers, or indeed running the whole contract, is interesting
please do get in touch for more details.

Also, I will be at the Records Management Conference in a couple of weeks,
so hopefully will see some of you in Leeds!

Nicola