Hi everyone,

Does anyone know which software could help me to group large sets of words and short expressions? I have a database with thousands of things like 'chicken soup', 'soup (chicken)', 'chicken broth'; or 'soft tortillas', 'corn tortillas', 'wheath tortillas' and I need some software that may dig out similar spelling and similar sounding words and expressions and then let me decide wheather or not they belong in the same group. I do not need a coding device; just a quick programme that finds the similar data for me and prompts me to match or unmatch them. Any ideas?

Thank you very much.

Bernardo Turnbull