Sherry:

Did you receive my entry for the Directory? I had it returned. I will send another if necessary.
Thanks,
Thomas Renna

>>> [log in to unmask] 03/01/03 02:07PM >>>

The Hagiography Society is still accepting information for its thirteenth
annual Directory of Researchers in Medieval Hagiography and Related Fields,
but the final deadline for this year is March 8, just a week from now.  So
please don't wait any longer if you have information to submit.

As usual, we would like the directory to include as complete a roster as
possible of researchers whose work deals in some way with saints (or their
legends, cults, promoters, miracles, relics, pilgrimage sites, liturgies,
etc.), with specific information about their recent publications and
current projects.

If you would like to be included in the directory and aren't already on our
mailing list (or have lost simply forgotten to submit your updated
information for this year), you can find a questionnaire form and
directions on our website at
<http://mendota.english.wisc.edu/~hagio/questionnaire.html> .

If you'd like further information about the Society, please check the rest
of the website or send an email message to Sherry Reames

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]