Well may be we should all have sight of each other job des and see what the
different is between Exam officer and Senior exams officer?

-----Original Message-----
From: Anne Mathieson [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 2:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Advertising

Dear Cath Smith: I simply cannot understand the difference.  I am the
examinations officer for this college and I have two 'part-time - term time
only' assistants.  There is no senior examinations officer here, quite
frankly the buck stops with me.  I would love to know what the senior post
entails that is anything different to what I do which in my opinion is quite
frankly 'everything' and goodness only knows what this college will do when
I win the lottery!  Of course, I could appoint myself as 'senior' and await
my pay rise!  Annie Mathieson