[EMS-NEWS]

2 concert dates for your diary:

Friday 23rd May 2003: First performance of Eight Verses for Saint Augustine written for the New Violin Octet, directed by Roddy Skeaping. Aust Church, Aust, Gloucestershire;  8pm. Tickets cost £8 and £5 concs. For details/bookings telephone  01454 632306.

Thursday 19th June 2003: First performance of Umbra Sumus written for Trinity Baroque, at Wilton's Music Hall, Graces Alley, London E1 8JB;  6.30pm. Part of the Spitalfields Festival. Tickets cost £20, £10 or £5 with concessions at £18, £8 or £4.  People can book from 28 April by phoning the box office on 020 7377 1362 between 10.30 and 5.30pm.  Or they can book by post on a form attached to the Spitalfields Festival leaflet which will be available from the start of April.

I hope you do not mind having been included in this list of people I hope will be interested in my music. Please email by reply if you wish to be removed from future mail-outs. Thank you.

Terry Mann