No bloody way

Interpersonal skills, since when were they a necessity for success, does
Bill G or Tony B have them, NOT

Of course you NT's care not a jot and decry this as typical neuro diverse
lunacy.

You are so blinkered as not to regard this as a social disability and you
blithely discrimate, well go on polishing your sepulchres for as John said,
send not to ask for whom the bell tolls it tolls for thee.

Do I really care, the world descends into madness and megadeath I am
nothing.

If you could really see as I see you would see how this is so much
patronising crap

Well do I give a shit, I am an artist.

Larry

are now located at: