Belatedly, we've gotten some of our old Singer material up on
the NDY website, along with links to disability-related Singer
material elsewhere on the web.  We hope to have more
up in the near future.  You can access it at:

http://www.notdeadyet..org/docs/singer.html

Also of possible interest is the online version of the
amicus brief just filed in the Terri Schiavo case involving the
support NDY and 11 other national disability groups are giving
to the legal efforts of Ms Schiavo's parents in their efforts to
prevent her court-sanctioned death through starvation and dehydration.
In addition to the national groups, the Center on Human Policy signed
on, along with the Hospice Patients Alliance, which is a patients' rights
group.

You'll find the brief at:

http://www.notdeadyet.org/docs/schaivobrief.html

-Steve-