From: Williams, Alan [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 9:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Writers wanted for Development Studies Reference Work

Hullo T.J Forsyth

I am a labour economist with a professional interest in labour markets in developing countries, notably China, where I hold a guest chair at Shanghai Jiao Tong University,  South east Asia and East Africa
I would be interested in writing the labour markets entry for the proposed volume. I have already published the same title in the Thomson IEMB series, edited by Malcolm Warner. In addition I  have also recently contributed a monograph on labour markets for the IEMB Handbook of Economics, edited by Bill Lazonick.

My details are as follows.

Alan Williams Ph.D
Emeritus Professor of Human Resource Management &
Professorial Teaching Fellow
The Massey University Graduate School of Management
Private Bag 11.222
Palmerston North
New Zealand

Tel: 00-64-6-354-7827