  From: Phillip Beauvoir
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 5:26 PM
  Subject: UKCMF & Reload

  I'm working hard on the Reload Metadata Editor in order to get the UKCMF represented as an xml profile file that can be specified as the profile of choice, or indeed any other user profile that is a sub-set of LOM.  I'm using the IMS binding for now until the IEEE one settles down.  Should be interesting to see it in action...  He said, hopefully....back to the code mines....

  Phil

  BTW - The "UKCMF".  I can't help but refer to it as the "UMRK", the "Utility Muffin Research Kitchen", the name Frank Zappa gave to his recording studio.  :-)

  Phillip Beauvoir
  RELOAD Project
  Bolton Institute
  www.reload.ac.uk