Can you let me know who is the Software provider for your enrolment system
(UNITE) we are interested in finding new systems.

Regards

Barbara

The information contained in this message or in any of its attachments may
be privileged and confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the
stated recipient(s) only. Access to this e-mail by any other person is
unauthorised.

If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail please note that you
must not copy, disclose, reproduce or distribute its contents.  To do so may
be deemed unlawful. If you have received this email in error then you must
immediately delete it from your system.

Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the author only.

Visit our web site www.hughbaird.ac.uk