[EMS-NEWS]
>Hi Everybody,
>
>Masse @ the Foundry
>
>Is it a design museum? Is it a house clearance? No it's the The Foundry -
>the friendliest bar in the Shoreditch triangle with the most esoteric decor
>you'll find this side of anywhere.
>
>We're playing the afternoon from about 3pm onwards with our live, loopy
>dubbery, linear grooves, slessev gnikooc, citer, applied maths, palindromes,
>live loopings - your bespoke soundtrack for a lazy Sunday pm. Then at 8pm,
>if all goes to plan, we'll be providing incidental music and sound for the
>Foundry poetry evening which will be broadcast live on RESONANCE FM on 104.4
>FM in London UK, streamed via http://www.resonancefm.com
>
>If you haven't been to the Foundry before, do come down and hang out with
>us, bar, coffee, tea. See http://www.foundry.tv for more info.

> chris and jeremy
> www.masse.org.uk
> 07866 139 692
> 07941 428 122
>
> Map link:
> http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?grid2map?x=533250&y=182750&zoom=1&
>isp=
>187&ism=500&arrow=y?17,168
>
> The New Foundry
> 84-86 Great Eastern Street
> London EC2
>
> Near Old Street tube
>
> Masse @ The Foundry - Sunday 30th March 2003 3pm onwards

Want your email in a hurry? Get Hotmail direct to your mobile - - - - - - - - - - If you do not wish to receive information from 'EMS_NEWS' and want to unsubscribe, or if your email address has recently changed, please email notification to [log in to unmask] To send an email to this mailing list for distribution to other members, email it to [log in to unmask] The EMS NEWS Archive is available online at http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ems-news.html