FYI: LHCb
---------

We have proved that the DataGrid can be succesfully integrated
into the LHCb new distributed production environment (DIRAC).  DataGrid
is integrated as a separate computing centre. Jobs can be run without
interference with the main (non Grid) production activity or as part of
the main production system delivering useful data.

So we will be using the DataGrid when we run our Data Challenge and
produce a report at the end of the "stress-test".

10th Feb ; data challenge will begin

cheers
akram
Dr Akram Khan                     | e-mail:[log in to unmask]
The University of Edinburgh       | phone: + 44 (0)131 650 5307
School of Physics                 | fax:   + 44 (0)131 650 7189
James Clerk Maxwell Building      | home:  http://www.ph.ed.ac.uk/~akram/
Edinburgh EH9 3JZ, UK             |