On Wed, 5 Feb 2003, Ian Stokes-Rees wrote:

> Do we need to restore old mkgridmap.conf files?

Yes thats correct, was just about to send a message about this.

And there are the extra two lines to install the other UK
gdmp servers.

group ldap://vo.gridpp.ac.uk/ou=gdmpservers,dc=gridpp,dc=ac,dc=uk gdmp
auth ldap://vo.gridpp.ac.uk/ou=gdmpservers,dc=gridpp,dc=ac,dc=uk

> Also, I have been told that some data challenges for LHCb are about to
> start, and Oxford would like to try using the system we have set up -- is
> this kosher?  Furthermore, what about trying to submit "extra-terrestrial"
> jobs (i.e. outside of Oxford CE) for Data Challenges, or are they generally
> supposed to utilise site-local computing resources?

At the moment to the best of my knowledge the test bed is free and
anyone is welcome to submit jobs at it. First come first served.

  Steve

--
Steve Traylen
http://www.gridpp.ac.uk/