Hi David,

 Could you elaborate a little bit about the rationale hidden behind the original
mail, and what you are trying to achieve or workaround ? Indeed, I am very
interested in this because it seems related to some issue we got at SLAC as
well.

 Thanks in advance for any feedback,           Gilbert.

--
  Gilbert Grosdidier                 mailto:[log in to unmask]