Hi Matthew

I've just started a one-woman band and suspect I might end up being the College records manager as well as archivist...
how do I subscribe to the HE recs mgmt listserv you mention?

Cheers

Sarah

Mrs M. Sarah Wickham
Archivist
Royal Northern College of Music
124 Oxford Road
Manchester
M13 9RD
+44(0)161 907 5211

>>> "Stephenson,M" <[log in to unmask]> 06/02/2003 12:23:02 >>>
Hello,

Since everyone is doing this I feel obliged to introduce myself - I'd prefer to lurk but I've been shamed into it.

My name is Matt Stephenson and I am the Projects and Records Manager of the London School of Economics and as well as dealing with all things records management related am also responsible fore risk management and disaster planning.  I am reasonably interested in anything RM related but at the minute my life is dominated by FoI and electronic information management.

For my sins I am also the listowner of the HE/FE Records Management listserv and Chairman of the London Region of the Society of Archivists.

Erm, that's all folks!

Regards
Matthew

Matthew Stephenson