Sorry I had an afer-thought! You could try asking the Micro-Film Shop, I am sure they would know, or be able to point you to contacts. Mike.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rod Stone [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: jeudi, 20. février 2003 11:07
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Introduction/Legal Admissability of Microfilm in France

First as requested an introduction as a new subscriber.

I'm Senior Records Manager for ABN AMRO Bank.  The main businesses of ABN
AMRO in London are investment banking and asset management; its a "high
street" bank in the Netherlands, US, Brazil and Thailand.  Records
Management provides document management "bureau" and off-site storage
services to the London offices, and guidance on records and document
management to the investment bank gobally.

We have been asked for guidance on the legally admissability of microfilm
in France.   Does anyone know of any articles/ papers etc on the subject.
Failing that can anyone point to the last word on the position in English
law.   Thanks.