I don't have any record of you? can you clarify

-----Original Message-----
From: Heather Cameron [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 13 February 2003 14:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Database

Can I be removed from your database please?

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet using
MessageLabs SkyScan services. For more information visit: www.star.net.uk.
_________________E-mail confidentiality  notice_____________________.

This message is private, confidential and may be covered by legal professional privilege or other legal or attorney/client privilege. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system. If you require assistance, please contact our London office (telephone +44 (0) 20 7490 4000). Masons is an international law firm with offices in London, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Manchester, Brussels, Dublin, Hong Kong, Guangzhou and Singapore. Further information about the firm and a list of partners is available for inspection at 30 Aylesbury Street, London EC1R OER or from our Web site at www.masons.com