Good afternoon all

First things first and "Thanks" to Steve and James for setting up what is already proving to be a very active and informative listserve.

I wonder if I might ask members for recommendations (or otherwise) on a suitable software packages on which to manage Human Resources eg Peoplesoft. We are looking to update our current and ageing MS Access database.  Ideally the software would be compatible with SAGE, which the company uses for its payroll records.

It is intended to use the database to manage records relating to recruitment; employee personal & professional details; continued professional development and training; employment progression; remuneration, benefits and pension.

All suggestions will be gratefully received.

Thanks in anticipation.

Russell Joyce
Records Manager
Covington & Burling, 265 Strand, London WC2R 1BH
+44 (0)20 7067 2089
www.cov.com
This message is from a law firm and may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately advise the sender by reply e-mail that this message has been inadvertently transmitted to you and delete this e-mail from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.