Message
Hello,

My name is John Wilson and since 1994 I have been running JMW Mosaic Ltd (www.jmwmosaic.com) an independent information management consulting and training company.  I am also a Director of 4th Resource Consultancy Limited (www.4r.co.uk).  I am interested in all aspects of records management and seem to have been spending a lot of time recently working with government organisations on electronic records management projects, although I still 'get my hands dirty' with more traditional paper based RM projects involving archive boxes and basements!

John Wilson

JMW Mosaic Limited

Tel. +44 (0)1932 881065

email [log in to unmask]

www.jmwmosaic.com

This email may contain confidential and/or copyright material. The contents and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee only. Any unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you receive this email by mistake please advise the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your email software.

JMW Mosaic Limited cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network. If you suspect that the message has been intercepted or amended please contact the sender.