In a message dated 2/11/03 8:58:34 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

In a message dated 2/11/2003 7:50:37 AM Eastern Standard Time, Jo White <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>I am currently looking for guidelines / books on records management and would be grateful if anyone on this list could recommend any.

Don't miss the Austalian DIRKS Manual at http://www.naa.gov.au/recordkeeping/dirks/dirksman/contents.html

It is extremely well done. The section on business systems analysis in the RM context is the best I've seen. Some users say it is too labor intensive to use all of what the manual prescribes, but others disagree. You have to see how it would work in your organizational culture and IT environment.

Regards,

Rick Barry
www.mybestdocs.com