Hello

I'm the training manager at TFPL, based in London.  I have been invited to subscribe to the list as, among other services, we run training courses and seminars for records managers, knowledge managers, information architects, information managers, librarians and researchers.

I will only post information on our events that are specifically aimed at records managers, however we have a range of other courses that might also be of interest and you can find these on our website www.tfpl.com or you can contact me direct on 020 7251 5522 or [log in to unmask] . I can send a brochure to anyone who is interested.

Most of our courses are run in London but we do occasionally run them elsewhere, such as those we ran in Birmingham last November.  I would welcome comments and suggestions (on or off list) about training events.

Laura

 Laura King
 Training Manager
 email: [log in to unmask]