Michael
Yes, I did, and the information she gave me is extremely useful. I shall be
drawing up an outline specification of our needs in the near future, which
I would like to discuss with you and other suppliers to see how viable
outsourcing might be for us.

Thanks for the contact.
Janet

Janet Peters
Head of Library and Information Services
University of Wales College, Newport
Caerleon Campus
PO Box 179
NEWPORT    NP18 3YG
Tel./Fax/Minicom:  +44 1633 432108
email: [log in to unmask]
website: http://library.newport.ac.uk

                      Michael Whitefoot
                      <smartstorage@WHITEFOOT-FOR        To:       [log in to unmask]
                      WARD.COM>                          cc:
                      Sent by: The UK Records            Subject:  Re: Outsourcing
                      Management mailing list
                      <RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK@JISC
                      MAIL.AC.UK>

                      02/24/03 07:09 PM