Hello

Without wishing to be reductive, isn't one important question where the fax
actually lands? In other words, I work in an office with five other people,
and I'm frequently not at my desk. If you sent me a confidential fax, and I
wasn't here, there would automatically be a risk. I know that none of the
people I work with would look at a fax marked up 'confidential', but you
couldn't be sure of that. Regardless of how secure the medium of faxing is,
the procedures and environment of the destination will have a big impact on
security.

Tim

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com