James

You should NEVER state what your favourite film is because I can never decide what mine is...although it's probably 'The Horseman on the Roof' or 'Withnail & I'......

Claire

This e-mail contains confidential information (which may also be legally
privileged) and is intended solely for the use of the intended named recipient.
If you are not the intended recipient you may not disclose, copy, distribute
or retain any part of this message or its attachments. If youhave  received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by using the reply
facility in your e-mail software. All copies of the message received in error
should be destroyed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the
original author. This email message has been scanned for viruses, and declared
to be virus free at the point of exit from Cumbria County Council's network.