Re: Terry Cohen's introductory posting to the list, describing the services
offered by his company

Dear Terry

thank you for introducing yourself to the list.

There seemed to be a strong promotional element to your message.

Our policy on this matters is as follows:
It is legitimate for organisations to post discussion threads, jobs, news
and events that may be of interest to members. However the list should not
be used simply for commercial promotion, and the listowners reserve the
right to remove members who post overtly promotional messages.

Senders of promotional messages should seek the permission of the
listowners before posting: you can contact us at:

Thank you
James