From: Sara Healey [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 13 February 2003 16:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Review of Social Services File Destruction Policy

Hello, I am Sara Healey responsible for Data Protection, Freedom of
Information and some Caldicott issues at Stockport Metropolitan Borough
Council.  I wanted to introduce myself and ask a question....

Has anybody been involved in reviewing a File Destruction Policy
pertinent to Social Services records in the UK recently?

Sara

to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this
email in error please notify [log in to unmask]

Westminster City Council switchboard:
+44 20 7641 6000
This E-Mail may contain information which is
privileged, confidential and protected from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient
of this E-mail or any part of it, please telephone
Westminster City Council immediately on receipt.
You should not disclose the contents to any other
person or take copies.