Paul,
What do you think of keyword AAA? I tried to get the NSW government
interested in some sort of partnership to develop a UK version, but they
did not seem interested.

Tony May
Documents Manager
Hertfordshire County Council
Phone: 01992 556 729
Comnet 26729

                      "GIBBONS, Paul"
                      <[log in to unmask]>            To:      [log in to unmask]
                      Sent by: The UK Records             cc:
                      Management mailing list             Subject: New member
                      <RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK@JISC
                      MAIL.AC.UK>

                      05/02/2003 17:32
                      Please respond to The UK
                      Records Management mailing
                      list

As requested, my maiden speech (see below for significance of that):

Name: Paul Gibbons
Age :  29
Position: Parliamentary Records Manager
Professional interests:  Keyword AAA/Classification Schemes; FoI and DP;
training
Background: qualified as Archivist/Records Mgr in 1996; have worked in
industry, local and central govt., and now Parliament

The new list is an excellent idea - I look forward to learning from (and
hopefully contributing to) it.

Regards,

Paul

The information in this message should be regarded as
confidential and is intended for the addressee only unless
explicitly stated. If you have received this message in error
it must be deleted and the sender notified. The views
expressed in this message are personal and not necessarily
those of Hertfordshire County Council unless explicitly
stated. Please be aware that emails sent to or received
from Hertfordshire County Council may be intercepted and
read by the Council. Interception will only occur to ensure
compliance with Council policies or procedures or
regulatory obligations, to prevent or deter crime, or for the
purposes of essential maintenance or support of the email
system.