Hi Herbert,

Yes I'm familiar with TCD's current situation. What I want to do,
however, is purchase copies of the Irish maps. They may be too
expensive, not available for purchase etc - but I can't find any of
that out without somewhere / someone to contact.

Would be delighted if this e-mail would goad the elusive goad into
divulgence of same,

Julia