My apologies for troubling you again - we are nearly at the paper
submission deadline for ECDL and I'd appreciate it if you could circulate
this reminder to your list.  Many thanks, Lesly

--

Apologies for cross-postings.

European Conference on Research and Advanced Technology for Digital Libraries:
ECDL2003-Trondheim, Norway: 17-22 August 2003 http://www.ecdl2003.org/

**Reminder! The submission deadline is 10 March 2003 for:

    * short and full papers (full text required)
    * workshop proposals
    * tutorial proposals
    * panel proposals

Full submission guidelines for all contributions and the electronic
submission form for papers are available from the conference Web site at:

Guidelines: http://www.ecdl2003.org/guidelines.htm
Form:         http://www.ecdl2003.org/PaperReview/ecdl2003/

The deadline for submission of proposals for posters and demonstrations is
19 May 2003.

The conference will be offering wireless networking for all participants.

We are looking forward to a high quality response from the digital libraries and
related communities and to welcoming a large number of participants to
this fascinating part of Scandinavia.

All the information you need should be available from http://www.ecdl2003.org/

Dr Lesly Huxley : [log in to unmask]
http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/~relh
ECDL2003 Publicity Chair
Institute for Learning and Research Technology
8-10 Berkeley Sq., University of Bristol,  BS8 1HH, UK
Tel: +44 117 928 7196 fax: + 44 117 928 7112